Complete France Forum

This must be said

Dave&Olive

Dave & Olive, I think the technical term is Drongo rather than Dringo.  The latter played for an Australian Beatles tribute band.

But hey Guys….why let the TROLL wind you up?  Your responses are just what he wants.  He even invites you to populate his email account!  (Probably the start of a ‘Henry Root’ style book.)   Stey cool , ignore him and he’ll go away.

Brian 11500

Don't let's be mean to Plato. For many years I couldn't stand John Humphries. He came across as such an arrogant, opinionated, prat. Now I have learned better. Now I am extremely grateful we used to have at least one person who knew the answer to everything. It became very reassuring. I found myself cheering him on more and more as he laid into the purely pompous.

But alas, he has tamed-down, leaving Jeremy Paxman to goad the mighty and shoot peas at the 'Scottish Raj' - (today's Sunday Times article). But help is apparently at hand. We should say well done Plato. Only someone extremely clever can afford to be so rude and opinionated. Perhaps you are the one we've all been waiting for Plato. Get the red tights on old lad. Take to the skies. Save the nations!

I won't see it. I'll be in bed.

Archived