Complete France Forum

Architect needed in Limousin

Nickd

Can anyone recommend an architect who might be able to come up with some good ideas for extending our house into an attached barn?

While we know what we want in the way of rooms, I feel that involving a designer with barn conversion experience would help us make so better use of the space. We are looking for real design input - more than just plans drawn up by an architectural draughtsman, but I'm wary of using someone who wants to take control of the whole project.

If you know of anyone who might be able to help us in or around the Creuse, I'd be very grateful to you.

Nick

Hi Nickd

We used an archetect who did exactly what we asked no more no less we new what we wanted for the main house (1/2 a barn) but for the rest we left it up to him to decide what we weren't happy about he changed several times till we got exactly what we wanted at no extra charge. Very quick reliable resonable price.  English spoken based in La souterainne but covering most areas I think.  I don't know if I can post the details here incase its classed as advertising so if you're interested drop us a PM

Archived