Complete France Forum

It`s been done !

Choochoo

Hi everyone

I just couldnt contain myself any longer, just had to tell everybody who would listen. After 9 months of waiting a gang of French workmen turned up on Tuesday and installed our Fosse toutes d`eau. We had to have a pit of 5 m by 4 m by 2 m deep for drainage so the whole job has made rather a mess of the garden but its in !! Its still open at the moment waiting to be certified but its nice to have it finally in place.

All we need now is for the Builder we have been waiting 18 months for to turn up and life will be complete.

Thanks for listening.

John & Sue (50)

[quote]Hi everyone I just couldnt contain myself any longer, just had to tell everybody who would listen. After 9 months of waiting a gang of French workmen turned up on Tuesday and installed our Fosse tout...[/quote]

Well done!Great isn't it?Now all that's done we've just had a form to fill in from the tax people asking about our new facilities- I think I feel a bigger Tax Fonciere and Habitation coming on!!

• 2 weeks later...

I have just become rather nervous... having this week placed an order for two 3000 litre fosse sharing a 4,5002m soak away to be installed at the end of May.... I am nervous because until reading your posting I honestly expected it to happen. I am in area 16, if it happens I will gladly tell all who the artisan is, come to think of it if it doesn't then i will definitely tell everyone who will listen.

Dennisj

Archived