Complete France Forum

EDF consultant

Mr Coeur de Lion

I am not 100% sure if EDF do the appraisal that you want. An electrician or someone who installs heating would be more able to discuss the finer points of your requirements, as well as give you advice if your EDF supply needs to be upgraded for what you have in mind.

I had a bit of a runaround to get hold of the necessary department within EDF for my connection, even to the point that I did phone Head Office in Paris on my merry-go-round. Eventually I resorted to letter. However. once I made contact I found them pleasant to deal with. Time is not of the essence with their modus-operandi (or so it seems), and therefore your electrician or heating firm can reduce your waiting time. Our helpfull mairie could not really do anything in our case and the local office in Le Blanc is only part time. I had to contact the regional office in Chateauroux to get the ball rolling. You might have to consider approaching your Regional Head Office. Type EDF and/or heating in to the search wil bring up loads of further info

Aitch

Archived