Complete France Forum

New helpdesk : info requested!

Since we've been back in France after 8 years in the UK, I have met a lot and heard even more people complaining about the difficulties they had to face (call it a nightmare if you're sensible ) when trying to deal with both French businesses or tradesmen and the french administration)

there is of course the language barrier, but also the complexity of dealing with the french administration and when dealing with business, a combination of language barrier and a lack of respect on their part.

Knowing that and having been in the building industry (business M.D) for 7 years before I moved to england I know realise how helpless one can feel!!! If it makes you feel better, the vast majority of the french feel the same way too.

So the idea and my question is would there be an interest in setting up a small company that could deal efficiently with all that mess?

I would love to have your opinion on this one...

Bon courage à tous.

Is there a demand? Undoubtedly.

Can you make money? I dunno but doubt it.

There are people around who do it, whether they are on the black or companies I do not know. Some even extend into helping house purchasers, but how deep (or how well qualified/insured) I do not know.

I think it depends on whether you intend to 'top up' your income or make it a real earner, which may be doubtful.

Good luck

Archived