Complete France Forum

Buying House PLans

Ysatis

There is a magazine that we bought recently in France called  ' Système D' hors séries , les bricothèmes and in it we found an 'ad' saying " tous les livres pour construire & rénover", www.architravaux.com there are  different editions of books for different types of houses 'maisons du sud, maisons modernes, maisons traditionnelles, maisons en bois' etc which if I have translated it properly in my mind are books showing  60 different plans (architect plans) in each book.  Now I have never actually seen inside one of these books because I haven't bought one and so I don't know if they are any good or not ( and I don't have any links to the web site thingy above or the people selling these books), but if you have a fax number I'll fax you a copy of the ad out of the magazine I bought if you would like to pm me with your number . I hope I'm not breaking any advertising rules on here, but I know others have mentioned DIY store/building merchants names before so I hope that this is ok. If it's not, then I apologise in advance to the administrators, and so please remove the posting if you need to. I think I'll just go back and have another read of the rules when I'm done with this because I don't know how to save what I've already written otherwise. 

Archived