Jump to content
Complete France Forum



Recommended Posts

When you put an individual circuit for a built-in fridge, built-in double oven, built-in microwave, built-in dishwasher and an electric hob on an island which also needs a double socket (on the Island), what type of end outlet do they get, e.g. an outlet like a UK oven flex outlet or just a plain socket, and do they need a means of isolation adjacent to each of them?

tia scotty

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...