Complete France Forum

Any websites to help with drawing plans

westland

We have just had our declaration de travaux for a small garden shed returned as incomplete.  We had submitted the relevant plan cadastral, plan de masse (which we had copied from a previous plan done for us by a builder in connection with other work), a picture of the shed that we are hoping to put up and full details of the size, colour etc.  I had drawn the shed to scale on the plan, although I have since found out through this forum that I needed to either move it back to the boundry or further over to be more than 3 metres from the boundry.

We were asked for photographs, and distances from the boundries and other existing buildings, this was my fault as I hadn't read exactly what was required.  However, after sending it back with several photos of the land from various angles and the necessary measurements, and noting that we were siting it on the boundry, we have now been asked for what it will look like "after".  I can't get my head around how I am going to do this, particularly how it is going to be to scale. 

I have read other threads concerning DdT and one person mentioned using a website to do some drawings.  I wonder if anyone currently accessing the forum knows of any, or has tips on how I might somehow show how my 3mtrex2mtre shed might look.  Anyway what angle will they want it from, will they want 3d.?  Perhaps it might have to stay in the box. Had to buy it first as is chicken and egg situation.  Thanks.

Can you superimpose a pic of the garden shed onto the "before" photo ?

When you are ready to submit why not take your dossier down to the DDE and check that you have met all their reqirements before doing it all in quadruplicate ?

I realise that every fonctionnaire in every DDE office interprets the rules differently but my comments are based on my own experiences - albeit not with a garden shed.

John

not

Yes, I had been thinking along those lines.  However, the picture is from the brico brochure and is at the moment the same size as the photo.  Don't have the technology to reduce it, although I daresay there maybe a shop that might do this as it would also have to remain in colour for at least one of the copies. Mmmm food for thought, thanks.

Archived