Jump to content
Complete France Forum

Replacing glass pane in door: what are glazier's points called in French?


Recommended Posts

Hi, all,

I need to replace a pane of glass in the door of what I euphemistically call my potting room.  Fortunately it doesn't have to look great as I have never done this before.  I downloaded some instructions from an English-language website and they refer to glazier's points.  Are those just tiny little nails?  Do they have a special name in French?

Any help and advice will be appreciated.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...