Complete France Forum

BERGERAC AIRPORT ??????

Our daughter and her husband flew to visit us for my birthday and came to The Charente via the airport above. On the return journey, they had a meal before embarking on to their plane.

Before I condemn the standard of the restaurant, were they the only ones to be teribly disapointed by the standard of the service food and cleanliness that they experienced. Could it be that their comment to the French News reporter, who was there, that it was the 'worst meal they had ever had in France' be the norm?

If there is there anyone else that has had a similar experience? Please add your comments!

I visit Bergerac airport regularly and have posted about the lack of facilities there several times.

I occasionally have a coffee there (they don't even have crockery, ereything is served in paper or wobble plastic cups) but the pastries are cheap and have been frozen, the sandwiches are pale and look horrible, the place IS very dirty and I wouldn't eat anything there at the moment - and check your change, I've been short changed there three times.

You're better off going to the Leclerc centre which is about 10 minutes away and eating there, at least it isn't like a greasy spoon.

Archived