Jump to content
Complete France Forum

French Doors


Recommended Posts

We have a set of three quarter length glazed double doors that lead from the kitchen to the terrace. They  have a sort of catch thingy (?) that shoots out from the bottom and the top when  door handle is pushed upwards - so locking the door before the key is then used. My question is - what are they called. We need a new one as the old one is falling apart. We thought we could just put in a new lock but existing lock is an integral part of the whole thing. The catchy things (?) are attached to a strip of metal that runs the whole length of the door. We have searched  all the local brico sheds and can't find any.

Here's hoping some can help



Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...