Complete France Forum

Afficher le permis.

Ysatis

I know that you have to display a board of a certain size detailing information of the P de C outsite the building plot, but when do you need to first display this board. We have just had our P de C approved, but probably won't start work for 10 months. Does the board need to go up as soon as possible, regardless of when work starts or can you leave it until you actually start work?

You should display the notice as soon as permission is granted.

It is to your advantage to do this.

Objectors have the right to register any complaints for a period of two months, and the clock starts ticking from the day that your sign goes up.

Another thought.

Do you still need to display the board as soon as possible, even if you haven't submitted the 'Declaration d'Ouverture de Chantier'. Also, when do we submit the Declaration d'Ouverture de Chantier? I don't foresee us starting work much before October 07.

[quote user="BJSLIV"]

You should display the notice as soon as permission is granted.

It is to your advantage to do this.

Objectors have the right to register any complaints for a period of two months, and the clock starts ticking from the day that your sign goes up.

[/quote]

I was also under the impression that the "period" starts from when the permission is granted.

I've Google'd and Google'd translated this, which, if I read correctly we are all correct in some manner. What do you think?

The publicity of the permit building. The permits building granted are the subject of measurements of publicity on the ground and with the town hall. These formalities constitute the starting point of the time limit with the thirds to dispute the licence, if they estimate that this one their door damage and is against the provisions of town planning. The recipient of the permit building is held to post the licence on the ground as soon as it receives it and during all the duration of the work. A panel must in particular mention the date and the number of the licence, the name of the payee, the nature of work and the address of the town hall where the file can be consulted. The permit building is also posted in town hall for two months and the file is consultable there. The absence of posting is punished of a fine of 1.500 euros.

It's the second to last sentence here, that made me think the 'period' started from when it was granted, but I was unaware that the board had to be displayed. It also says earlier that 'post the licence on the ground as soon as it receives it', so that is also necessary.

I'll have to put my thinking cap on to see how I can put the board up when I'm here in England. Is there a time limit before I could have a fine drop through the letter box? I feel a favour of a friend coming on here!!!

VOS DROITS ET DÉMARCHES : Logement

Publicité sur le terrain et en mairie 

Les permis de construire accordés font l'objet de mesures de publicité sur le terrain et à la mairie

Ces formalités constituent le point de départ du délai imparti aux tiers pour contester le permis, s'ils estiment que celui-ci leur porte préjudice et est contraire aux dispositions d'urbanisme. 

So the way its written on the official website is that the two public notices at the Mairie and on site are the start the period in which objections can be made. I would imagine that anybody wanting to object would have excellent could reasonably argue that they had only found out once the on-site sign went up. There is of course no system of notifying neighbours, unlike the UK.

Incidentally there is a potential fine of 1500 Euros if you don't display the notice.

The Ouverture de Chantier form is submitted just before work starts.

Archived