Jump to content
Complete France Forum

Hole boarer?


Recommended Posts

I am not sure if this should be here or the language forum, but here goes anyway...

Does anyone know what the name is of people who bore holes for wells and verticle ground source heat colectors?? I need to get a couple of devis for boring the holes for our, hopefully, verticle ground source heat collector and I need the trade name to look in the Pages Juane.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Pierre BEEEHAAAAIVE! Or I'll put a couple on your gaurdin...

BB using you name and being serious for once I have found a possibility very close to where we are. We will see about contacting them very soon. Ta!!!

A mole indeed [:-))][:P][;-)]!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...