Complete France Forum

Might be a good time to invest...

The content of this post has been deleted in accordance with the following section of the forum  Code of Conduct:

In order to be a

responsible member of the online community you must adhere to the

following terms and conditions. Anyone who doesn’t feel they can abide

by these guidelines should not sign up to them. 

• Please do not advertise your products or services on the message boards. Any advertising without permission will be removed.
Please use the Report button on this post if you have any question.

Forum Moderating Team

Welcome to the forum FM.

I'm sorry but I can't get really excited about the sources of this information when it comes from a web site that uses the statement digging the dirt on international real estate on it's title page.

Maybe going to happen, maybe not but these type of sites loose all credibility with me when they try to grab headlines with such provocative statements.

"Among other measures, he plans to make interest payments on first homes tax-deductible in order to boost incentives for first-time property buyers and eliminate inheritance tax for nine out of 10 French people, which will ensure more wealth remains in private hands rather than going to the state. "

Good news for French Tax Payers - not so good news for non residents in other countries who want to buy in France.

As a prospective first time buyer I am waiting in anticipation to see the small print!

Regards,

-Rob-

And what goes up so often goes down again...  I can remember during the Thatcher years, that the value of my property and the amount of equity I actually had in it, went up and down like the proverbial, not to mention the interest rates on my mortgage repayments!

Archived