Jump to content
Complete France Forum



Recommended Posts

Does anyone have any information on the surge suppressors that are connected to the main switch in the house? The type that protect the complete house.

We are looking to have one fitted and I am trying to find info on it. I have tried google, but it only brings up the 'multi prise' type that plug into the sockets around the house??

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...