Complete France Forum

ROOFER REQUIRED NORTH CHARENTE MARITIME

Bobbykins

[;-)]Hi, I'm looking for a roofer who would be willing to look at our roof. We bought our house 3 years ago and will be moving over to live in March. When over there last year we had a lot of rain and leaked 2 days before we were due to return home (It is two levels of roof with a vertical wall seperating them). I managed to contact someone we knew who said he would be able to fix it after we had gone back home. He contacted me later stating the roof was fixed, it was due to a few cracked tiles and some dislodged ones  and charged me 500 Euros. We returned in June this year and no leaks but on the last day we had heavy rain and the roof leaked again but this time about 5 feet from the original leak. He seems to have fixed one leak but created another one, unfortunately he has now returned to England, so i am looking to see if someone could look at our roof, I don't think it would be a big job. We are situated 7 kilometres north of ST JEAN D'ANGELY and will be over there in the first 2 weeks of November. Anyone interested please E-mail me. Thank you very much, Bob.

Archived