Complete France Forum

swimming pool

cowoman

What kind of swimming pool ?  Are you buying in kit and want installed, or are you want a tiled pool / natural pool / fibre glass ?

I would imagine the kind of pool you want might dictate who you get to instal it.

The only recommendation I have is a man who installed our liner, he was very good, but not sure if he does anything else to do with pools - think he is more a gardener with pool liners on the side.   However, if it transpires you are looking for a liner fitter at some point then feel free to pm me and I can give you his details.    He also speaks English - in fact he likes to practice his English, so there's a bonus.

Hello thanks for replying.I Think it is a liner pool that i need.Are you happy with yours?I am just looking into the options that are available and dont know much about them at the moment.My husband is good at DIY but I dont think he would have the confidence to do a pool,as it would be new to him.we will be getting our property around dec 14th as we have only just put our deposit down.It would be great if  i could get his number off you if he is near to the limousin,haute vienne

regards

• 4 weeks later...

Archived