Complete France Forum

A good place (magazine, websites,etc.) to sell my house ?

Hello all,

my first message and I ask for help, sorry, that's not a good introduction...

I'm french, living in Brittany, and I want to sell my house : I'll leave my country to get to Italy in a few months.

I've prepared an english website to present the house, and to avoid many phone calls / emails with always the same explanations (the old stone house is partially renovated, located here, and blabla).

But now, I've got to broadcast the annoucement. So, where ? Where are the good websites, the good newspapers or the good agencies ? In france, I know which newspapers/websites I've got to choose (and pay, of course...), but elsewhere, I don't know.

Can you help me ?

And I think that I can't give my website address here, on the forum, right ?

Thanks in advance,

Nico.

[quote user="brucenico"]And I think that I can't give my website address here, on the forum, right ?[/quote]

Salut Nico et bienvenue sur le forum.

En ce qui concerne le site que vous avez construit, vous pouvez le mettre en guise de signature dans votre profile sur le forum (edit your details, en haut à droite de la page).

Bonne chance![:)]

Merci Clair, c'est effectivement une très bonne idée, que j'ai directement mise en oeuvre... merci ! ;)

(pardon par avance aux fautes d'anglais que j'ai fait sur mon site, mais je suis un peu dans le rush en ce moment, pas eu trop le temps de corriger... :( )

[quote user="Pads"]

This is a site we used alot to look for houses when we were hunting and lots of other people told me they used it to.

http://www.french-property-news.com/

[/quote]

Thanks Pads !

french property news is really a good website ? ok... good information ! It's mainly for UK, or more international ?

Thanks ! :D

Archived