Complete France Forum

Good place for buying nice doors???

cowoman

Hello in two weeks we will be coming to Limoges to start work on the house that we bought last year.I have posted lots of questions on here and want to thank everyone who have responded to ALL my questions.You have given me loads of info....Thankyou

Just one more question for now.Does anyone know where the best place to buy interior doors?I would like wooden traditional types...will know it when I see it.And do they come with the frames attatched?I am sure I saw these and thought what a good idea last time we were in France.Any ideas would be great.I dont think our place has a door to its name inside.........and I am not that keen on open plan.

Thanks in advance

Just to note that 'Standard' door sizes in France are quite a bit different to 'Standard' UK sizes so measure carefully before buying.  I have also found that doors are much more expensive in France but no good to bring them from UK as of course they wouldn't fit!  Having said that, good quality doors are available in all Bricos and it's worth looking out for Promos.

Archived