Jump to content
Complete France Forum

Trowelling Mastic


Recommended Posts

[quote user="mickleover"][quote user="thunderhorse"]Is there a French equivalent to trowelling mastic?



Can you tell us whot is trowelling mastic?


Many thanks, peeps. A friend sorted a typical small window problem in his grenier by bedding a thick piece of glass into the stone reveal using trowelling mastic bought in the UK. Maximum light through the aperture, and no need for a made-to-measure window. Tried it before and very successful and easy to do.

@mickleover - it's a little like window/door surround mastic, linseed oil-based, and feels a little gritty. Also used for pointing here and there. Usually red or tan/stone coloured.

As an example - http://www.sealocrete.com/product_15_2

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...