Jump to content
Complete France Forum

Online ordering


Recommended Posts

I need to order insulation and plasterboard online but I am having difficulty in doing so.

I have tried the 'placoplatre' in the search on the Mr Bricolage site for Argenton, and there is no response to the search. I assume I have the right word as per builders dictionary I have. Is there a specific name, or generic name that perhaps I do not know, for this? Am I right in thinking that it also comes in the standard size of  2.4 x 1.2 (8ft by 4ft)?

The insulation (Rockwool) I need is also not found on the search. Could anyone direct me to what it is in French?



Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...