Jump to content
Complete France Forum

Uni bond alternative


Recommended Posts

We have new, bare, plasterboard walls and need to seal them before undercoating and painting. Does anyone know the name of a product like Uni bond that would do the same thing?

We've looked and can't identify anything

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...