Complete France Forum

New French order NOR : DEVO0809422A , micro station d'epuration.

mayennesat

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Complete technical details of the MWWTPs, which have received agréments have been posted at the following web site in the form of PDF files.

The site is a popular professional forum used by mainly by SPANC practitioners; accordingly a reasonable proficiency in technical french is necessary to fully utilise the information.

I do appreciate that I may again be criticised by Quillan but uinfortunately the reality of life is that this is a french speaking country and up to date information is unlikely to be quickly translated.

http://www.spanc29.net/doc/index.php?dir=filieres_agreees/ 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Hi, i must admit to being confused as i was at my local SPANC a month ago (dept 65) and they stated that they would not accept a mini epuration system without a conventional vertical filter bed as well. I know that dept 32 accept this system but how can i persuade them and therefore get the COC. any help appreciated

[quote user="teep1947"]Hi, i must admit to being confused as i was at my local SPANC a month ago (dept 65) and they stated that they would not accept a mini epuration system without a conventional vertical filter bed as well. I know that dept 32 accept this system but how can i persuade them and therefore get the COC. any help appreciated[/quote]

A quick perusal of the relevant editions of the Journal Officiel of the French Republic shows no "agrément" for any unit having a name ressembling COC. Be obliged if you would be good enough to post a link in PDF format containing technical details of the unit to which you refer.

[quote user="pachapapa"]

[quote user="teep1947"]Hi, i must admit to being confused as i was at my local SPANC a month ago (dept 65) and they stated that they would not accept a mini epuration system without a conventional vertical filter bed as well. I know that dept 32 accept this system but how can i persuade them and therefore get the COC. any help appreciated[/quote]

A quick perusal of the relevant editions of the Journal Officiel of the French Republic shows no "agrément" for any unit having a name ressembling COC. Be obliged if you would be good enough to post a link in PDF format containing technical details of the unit to which you refer.

[/quote]

I think that COC=Certificate of Conformance.

Regards

Pickles

hi

i have received an email from Phyto + 5EH who state that their system is now approved even for dept 65 however if i understand the conditions in the JO it states "L’agrément de ce dispositif de traitement porte seulement sur le traitement des eaux usées." what then is the situation re waste from toilets. Sorry only just read the reply COC is certificate of Conformity

[quote user="teep1947"]hi i have received an email from Phyto + 5EH who state that their system is now approved even for dept 65 however if i understand the conditions in the JO it states "L’agrément de ce dispositif de traitement porte seulement sur le traitement des eaux usées." what then is the situation re waste from toilets. Sorry only just read the reply COC is certificate of Conformity[/quote]

Eaux usées is from toilets.   Even for dept 65 and the rest of metropolitan france. Quick perusal of the agrément seems to throw up only one real restriction with respect to intermittent use; tongue forked speak for "no no not in a maison secondaire. But that seems to be general in respect of µSteps wiyh electrically actuated elements or systems with cultures that will starve to death if they dont get their regular ration sh1tey water. Presume you are considering this system. Another restraint over a conventional fosse septique is that the "boues" require emptying at 30% of useful height rather than 50%.

Apologies about the COC quip but I wasn't sure if the post was serious.[:)]

many thanks for your comments, i am off to SPANC this morning armed with huge amounts of irrelevant paperwork but importantly the JO,s so will will see what they say. Either way it has been great to find a forum with well informen advice. Thanks again

update.............no big surprises SPANC now only open monday am and friday am and then only if you have an appointment !! France - why we love it !

• 4 weeks later...

In my now well documented  manner I would just like to indulge myself in a  little subliminal bucal diarrhea in noting that a couple more agréments have hit the proverbial fan during september.

http://www.legifrance.gouv.fr/affichTexte.do?cidTexte=JORFTEXT000022823559&dateTexte=&categorieLien=id

Numéro national d’agrément 2010-014
Titulaire de l’agrément ELOY WATER
Zoning de Damré
B-4140 SPRIMONT
Belgique

Numéro national d’agrément 2010-015
Titulaire de l’agrément ELOY WATER
Zoning de Damré
B-4140 SPRIMONT
Belgique

Now what happened to No 13! Skipped over due to superstition,not at all a fortunate Quebecian candidate got the prize.

http://www.legifrance.gouv.fr/affichTexte.do?cidTexte=JORFTEXT000022823567

Numéro national d'agrément
 2010-013

Titulaire de l'agrément
 PREMIER TECH ENVIRONNEMENT
1 avenue premier
Rivière-du-Loup
Québec ― Canada
G5R 6CI

Now hang around a bit reading down the JORF a bit they also got No 14, lucky baskets!

Now thats funny didn't some ELOY lot get a No14 as well in September!!!! Oh Dear.

Well that shows that PPP whilst struggling with verbal diarrhea ( check spelling [:)]) can still count better than the French Government.[:P]

well i am really confused .com

SPANC after initially completely refusing any epuration system, informed me last week that they had had so many enquiries for same that they are now reviewing the options. However in true French style the meeting scheduled for last week didnt happen as the president wasnt there. Despite their acceptance that time is not on their side the next date for the meeting hasnt even been decided. Meanwhile i have seen the NDG system that i quite like but it appears that they are still waiting certification. Klargester have advised me that having spent €30k on certification to date they are not prepared to spend another €20k to attain the latest requirements. Shame but understandable

[quote user="pachapapa"]

Now what happened to No 13! Skipped over due to superstition,not at all a fortunate Quebecian candidate got the prize.

http://www.legifrance.gouv.fr/affichTexte.do?cidTexte=JORFTEXT000022823567

Numéro national d'agrément
 2010-013

Titulaire de l'agrément
 PREMIER TECH ENVIRONNEMENT
1 avenue premier
Rivière-du-Loup
Québec ― Canada
G5R 6CI

Now hang around a bit reading down the JORF a bit they also got No 14, lucky baskets!

Now thats funny didn't some ELOY lot get a No14 as well in September!!!! Oh Dear.

Well that shows that PPP whilst struggling with verbal diarrhea ( check spelling [:)]) can still count better than the French Government.[:P]

[/quote]

Well I am happy to have the chance to ramble again on sewage matters and to concomitantly  juxta----pose some bucal diarrhea, or if you prefer it diarrhOea.

Monsewer Borloo's department have today reconciled PPPs observations on the agrément No 14. Two notices in the Journel Officiel of the Republique Francaise, see respective links below, clarify the matter.

http://www.legifrance.gouv.fr/affichTexte.do?cidTexte=JORFTEXT000022890644&dateTexte=&categorieLien=id

http://www.legifrance.gouv.fr/affichTexte.do?cidTexte=JORFTEXT000022890652&dateTexte=&categorieLien=id

And rumour has it that Monsewer Borloo will be shortly taking over the post of First Minister of the Republique Francaise? Oh my dog!

Just a small point the Agrément corresponding to 2010-020 still as of yesterday 11/10/10 has not appeared in the Journel Officiel de la République Française.

By the way 2010-001 has never had a dicky bird about it in the JO.

It is hoped that Monsewer Borloo will be able to transpose his administrative qualities in his next job au Hôtel Matignon.[:)]

The 7emes assises took place in nice last week.

The CEMAGREF will shortly complete a study of FàSH systems; such systems are still reglamentary in france but of dubious efficacity.

The report will, I would expect, knock the final nail on the coffin.

http://www.cemagref.fr/Informations/DossiersThematiques/PollutionEpuration/Recherche01.htm

The situation vis à vis PdeC and a Contrôle SPANC will be clarified by a ministerial décret making the SPANC control an essential element in the documentation for a Building Permit.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote user="teep1947"]finally heard from SPANC .....due to public demand they are ready to approve any mini system agreed by JO. great news so now all down to finding best/cost effective system. british persistance 4 france 0[/quote]

[:D] Congratulations!

The pdf file link below from an influential SPANC professional website is an attempt to help making comparisons between the units currently having received approval up to 13/10/10.

http://www.spanc29.net/documents/filieres_agreees/filieres_agreees_13_10_2010.pdf

Archived