Jump to content
Complete France Forum

Connecting French pipework


Recommended Posts


I have searched but have been unable to find the information I need, so sorry if this has been covered before.

We are planning to start our new plumbing this summer, and were hoping to source what we need in England. Currently our water supply arrives from the water meter in a black plastic pipe, about 20 mm in diametre. We are planning to put in John Guest plastic speedfit fit pipework, which would have to be connected to the black plastic pipe. My question is, has anyone done this, and are the connectors readily available, either in England or in France? We would need to connect the black plastic pipe to 22 mm John Guest speedfit pipe.



Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...