Complete France Forum

Replacement bidet/

Jonzjob

Can anyone tell me where I could get a replacement bidet from please?A neighbour had a visiting child damage hers and although I have managed to repair it, not pretty, she would like to replace it. There are none anywhere around us here near Carcassonne due to them going out of fashion now! How on earth do people wash their feet these daze?

Nothing special needed,just a simple jobbie will do please...[:D]

Our neighbour is coming around for dinner tomorrow evening so I will ask her Chrissie.

The wash basin was also dameged and there is someone selling both of them in  Carcassonne, so I will tell her about your kind offer Chrissie and let you know[:D]

Just as a matter of interest[8-)], How will you wash your feet now[8-)][:D]

[quote user="Polremy"]Just out of interest - how old was that child from hell? Quite an achievement to destroy both a bidet and a handbasin.[/quote]

Said children are normally very well behaved and weren't responsable for the wash basin, that was an accident a while back.

It appears that they were playing in the bathroom, with an old heavy marble ash tray, and it got dropped, or something like that. They must have been terrified and didn't say anything and the accident wasn't discovered untill later when they had left? Good friends, so it made it more difficult for our neighbour?

Last eve was so busy that the bidet wasn't mentioned, but it was a lovely evening and we will have plenty of chances yet[:D]

We have been blessed with lovely neighbours and they have accepted us really well, all French folks and delightful with it !!!

Archived