Complete France Forum

Micro station d`epuration & Eco pret loans

brodie19

Thanks pachapapa and Eugina, much obliged. I now have to see if it is going to be cost effective against a standard fosse septique with drainage field ( I also need a 100m long, 1.3m deep ditch). The main thing though is the qualification for the Eco pret loan as I would not presently be able to fund a system by any other means.

The µSTEP solution is favoured when their is a space restriction for a filter bed; even with a 100 metre trench between fosse septique and filter bed I doubt that the µSTEP solution would be preferred by the SPANC.

L’éco-prêt à taux zéro pour l’assainissement non collectif

Depuis la loi sur l’eau de 1992, dont certaines dispositions ont été renforcées par la loi sur l’eau et les milieux aquatiques de décembre 2006, les propriétaires d’habitation non raccordée au réseau public de collecte des eaux usées, doivent s’équiper d’une installation d’assainissement non collectif en bon état de fonctionnement.

Les travaux concernant la réhabilitation de dispositifs d’assainissement non collectif ne consommant pas d’énergie pourront bénéficier de l’éco-prêt à taux zéro à hauteur de 10 000 euros.

http://www.assainissement-non-collectif.developpement-durable.gouv.fr/IMG/pdf/DGALN_Assainissement_non_collectif_ecoptz20-09-10_cle01181a.pdf

An observation on the non electric rule.

It may be necessary in the installation of a system qualifying for PTZ that the final fluid may require elevation to a higher point to facilitate the discharge.

The PTZ rules in the case of a qualifying ANC permit the inclusion of a "pompe de relevage", only the capital expenditure involved can be included and not the running costs.

Archived