Emergency Plumber - Lassay Les Chateaux area

Doodle

Does anyone know of a plumber who will come out in an emergency near to Lassay Les Chateaux/Ambrieres Les Vallees. The hot water tank started to leak 23rd December and I had to wait until the 26th before a new tank could be installed so was without water all over Christmas. Today a hot water tap started to drip, fortunately I now know where and how to turn off the water outside but have to wait until tomorrow for the usual plumber to come out and fix it so have once again filled up endless bowls with water before turning off at the mains. So if anyone can recommend an emergency plumber should I need one again (fingers crossed not) I would be very grateful. Thanks,

Mrs KG - a lady who is learning slowly how to do DIY!

A dripping tap is not really an emergency and most plumbers would be a bit miffed to drop everything only to find a dripping tap, did you know that the groupe de sécurité on your new ballon probably discharges more each night than does your dripping tap? Its just that you cant see it.

You can switch off the hot water only if you wish by turning the small lever on the aforementioned G.D.S. which will be found on the bottom of the cylinder. You can turn it back on again when you need to draw hot water, that way ithe leak wont cool the ballon which is more an inconvenience than the small amount of leaked water.

• 1 month later...