Finding money

Geranium

We are living here and own a house outright. However we need to raise about 100,000 pounds.  What is the simplest, quickest, cheapest way to do this?  We already have a french mortgage on another property here.

Also can someone tell me what I have to do to get a notification email that I have received a reply here?

Thanks!

[quote user="Bluebee"]

We are living here and own a house outright. However we need to raise about 100,000 pounds.  What is the simplest, quickest, cheapest way to do this?  We already have a french mortgage on another property here.

Also can someone tell me what I have to do to get a notification email that I have received a reply here?

Thanks!

[/quote]

Am I missing something here or is the answer 'drug dealing'?  If I am missing something, and someone knows how to raise 100k quickly and legitimately, could they PM me?

Otherwise, Bluebee, have you tried selling drugs? [;-)]

Hi,

Thank you, yes!  I am aware that there is no such thing as remortgaging in France but we do have a house we own outright.  However we do have a hefty mortgage on our main property. Would this affect us? What are the criteria likely to be? Should we just go straight to our current bank (CA), shop around or are there loan companies?  I'd just like to know what others have done to raise money here.

Thanks again

You would be best speaking to your own bank in the first instance.  Note that banks are required to assess lending applications on your ability to service the loans and your income may be the limiting factor in the amount they will advance.  If you do qualify under the normal ending criteria, then you could shop around for the best deal.