Paying EDF on the Phone?

Tillergirl

I need to pay a bill and have forgotten my online password so thought I would use their telephone service.

I get as far as tapping in my client number and pressing 2 to request paying by card but then I dont understand what the automated voice is telling me to do next. Sorry but my french is still a bit marginal not helped by the fact I am hard of hearing so never far well on the telephone, but at least with people you can ask them to rephase not possible with an automated service.[:'(]

Can anyone tell me what i need to do next inorder to pay my bill please.[8-)]

Thankyou for your time and consideration.[kiss]

Sarah

sorry i don't know either, as i alway pay on line.

However, I thought I recalled seeing this covered once before, so you could try searching.

Otherwise stick it in the post, and get a replacement password !!!!!!!!!!   I can't be doing with answerphone paying even in uk

Do you mean your password for "mon espace client" ? If so, simply click

on the line below the password box; " J'ai perdu mon mot de passe" and

the system will automatically email you a new password for you to log

on : takes about 10 minutes.

p

• 2 weeks later...

Hi - I always pay my bill using the telephone.  From memory, they ask you for your client reference number, which is at the top of the bill.  You then put in your readings, the higher and the lower.  The automated voice will ask you to confirm the readings by pressing the * button.  Basically, that's it.  Good luck.