exchange rates

kimg

hi

im hanging on as long as i can before cashing up, as i need to complete my purchase on 5th november.

the pound is going down.......

will winning the world cup on saturday with hamilton winning  in brazil, be the feel good factor i need?

heres hoping

kim

Hi Kim,

Regards from Pas de Calais (roseysan). Glad to see you are looking at the economics of these wonderful exchange rates. I am getting around 1.42€ to the pound via a cash machine but slightly more on purchases, so you may do alright. I wish you well on November 5th [6](fortuitous date NOT) and hopt to have that cuppa with you soon.

roseysan (aka Sandra)

I noticed on the exchange rate history the pound to euro was 1.52  in feb 07  and now its about 1.43 ,  the eurzone  interest rates is 3.75%  but does this effect the exchange rates between the pound and euro ie if the euro interest rate goes up will we get less euros for the pound

Could happen with euro hardening against the pound if euro interest rates go up.  This is because the big boys and girls dealing in money markets will sell pounds to buy euros in order to make their funds work harder.  Euro more popular, pound less popular, does not need Einstein to work out which currency will be worth more, does it?