First Tax Declaration - Form 3916 Queries

Tazio77

Ron, don't be a curmudgeon just for today.  Happy birthday to Clair and to Lorna for tomorrow.

If you tell me when your birthday is, I'll send you good wishes as well at the appropriate time.  Will now go back on topic and say that I am just going to send in a list of our accounts to avoid any more forms.

[quote user="sweet 17"]

Am following the info and posts so far.  But why 99 for departement?  What's so special about 99?  I wasn't born in any departement; I was born in a town, in a state, in a country.  But, why was everyone else born in dept 99?

It's my birthday today so my brain is one year older than it was this time last year.

[/quote]

Sweet17, I saw this and thought of you [:)]

http://www.independent.co.uk/opinion/commentators/john-lichfield-who-rules-the-world-france-of-course-398039.html

Oh, Clair, I so loved the article.  Now that I understand about departement 99, I shall be most proud in future to put that as my lieu de naissance.

Would be nice though to give it a name as well, don't you think?  Then I can say that I live in Charente Maritime but that I was born in .................. what shall we call departement 99?