Jump to content

Accidentally paid Net...


Recommended Posts

I just worked out my interest for 2007 and I saw that one account paid net and not gross (income from the UK).

The question is, do I need to declare this as income?

It's not a great amount, so maybe I should declare it gross to avoid any problems.

Any ideas?


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

{template="widgetContainer" group="global" app="core" params="'footer', 'horizontal'"https://www.frenchentree.com/}
  • Create New...