Avis d'impot 2007

Loirette

Can anyone answer this question please.

In the past I have completed online form 2047, but this year I also needed to complete form 2042.  These forms were completed and submitted online at the same time in May 2008.  I am able to look online and see both the completed forms and confirmation that they were submitted with dates and times etc.

Yesterday I received in the post the Avis d'impot for 2007 but it only had information and charges relating to the info I had provided via form 2042.

Is this normal and will I shortly be receving a further Avis d'impot relating to form 2047 info?

My understanding is that you have to complete both forms each year - which is what we have always done. 2047 includes a breakdown of all your worldwide income, tax etc and gives you the total which is transferred to the 2042. Only one avis d'impot is received

The 2042 is the actual tax declaration.  The 2047 is merely a 'worksheet' for foreign income to help you through the individual calculations.  Once you've done this, you transfer the totals onto the 2042 tax declaration.

The avis d'impots calculation is derived from the 2042 declaration.

We have recieved today a form from Avis D'Import, a green form that says Import Sur Les Revenus, what is this form please, I have looked at the one for 2006, and it's still all intact, I mean nothing has been removed from the bottom, to show that we paid the amount on the bottom, we were under the impression, that we weren't liable for tax.

Thank you very much S/D, we can't see that wording anywhere, so does that mean we don't have to pay anything, the wording at the bottom says  Informations Indiquees Pour Memoire, then under that, Montant des revenus soumis aux prevlevements liberatoires. thank you