Jump to content

Modele H1 Form


Recommended Posts


On the front page of the Declaration Modele H1 form from the Impots Locaux, question 3.33 asks for information about "loans from the state or other organisations" against your property.

Do I need to declare my UK mortgage loan against our maison secondaire? 

We do not live in France and the reason I have been sent the H1 is to declare that our new velux's and upstairs bedroom have been completed and I guess I need to be re-assessed for taxe Fon & Hab.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...