assurance pacifica

woody234

im trying to cancel or change my multirisque habitation insurance with credit agricole assurances, theres a number 09 74 75 76 77 to ring but its a pound a minute from a uk telephone box so i was on for 2 minutes then cut off, does anyone know how to contact assurances pacifica 17117 saintes cedex by email or can i write to them because the policy renewel starts on the 28th sept and the letter was sent to me on 14th sept so im trying to stop the yearly fee of 210 euros, am i to late

Previously I posted in connection with a similar issue: (http://www.completefrance.com/cs/forums/1522123/ShowPost.aspx)

On the French Post Office website (www.laposte.fr) for a fee, (naturally) you can upload a

letter and they will print it, put it in an envelope and deliver it

using the "Recommandée avec avis de reception" service that you need.

They will also do the same for "normal" letters - it used to be 1.40 €

for a normal 1-page black-and-white letter. The cost is obviously higher

than doing it all yourself, but it might be better to use the

French-based service rather than sending it using the Royal Mail

service. It would certainly arrive FAR faster, and will use the RAR format that the company will be used to receiving.

regards

Pickles

thanks for the reply, my new policy starts on 28th september so they may have taken the money out already, today i am sending a letter from the uk with copy of policy and letter saying i do not want to pay yearly, i want to pay monthly, im going to send it to the address at the top of the letter and see what happens

unfortunatly im not with britline but i have credit agricole bank account in charente region, the letter has no email and the tel number is an 09 which i think is one of those press 1 for this press 2 for that press 3 for another so i would be on there for a long time and would be £1 a minute so im going to send a letter