Tax Fonciere online payment - did I do it right?

Daft Doctor

Hi, I hopefully did the right things to pay my first TF bill online, perhaps someone can reassure me as the payment hasn't been taken yet?  On the impots website I entered my personal and avis-specific data and it correctly located my bill.  I entered all my french bank account details to authorise the payment and clicked the go button.  I then received a confirmation email, but it had an attachment which I understood I needed to print off, attach a R.I.B, then send it off to my bank in france.  I did this, and I think it implied that the payment would then be drawn after 15th October.  Does that process sound right?  The proof of the pudding would be if and when it comes out of my account, but it seemed a bit of a cumbersome way of doing things.  

Hi, thanks.  The 'Adhesion au Telereglement' that I sent to my bank with a RIB didn't have a date for payment on it but was signed and dated by me.  I hope everything was ok, sounds as though there may be a week or two delay before the impots process all the payments.  I will keep checking my account.  I suppose they would email me again if they had any problems collecting the payment.