Forum departures

Well, it now looks like that everyody on the forum is being deluged with advice on the worlds airlines on how to leave the country, I wonder if it's time to say goodbye to this forum which has been a good friend and sometimes good fun. Will the publishers bother to fight the trolls?

Edited by NickP
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, NickP said:

Well, it now looks like that everyody on the forum is being deluged with advice on the worlds airlines on how to leave the country, I wonder if it's time to say goodbye to this forum which has been a good friend and sometimes good fun. Will the publishers bother to fight the trolls?

The silence is deafening. So it looks like the idiots have won, what a shame?

Ha. It'll take more than an AI bot to have me shift my a.ss from the ramblings of the wonderful people on here.  Although it appears, right now, to be just me and thee. Hang on a minute here. Hold the presses before I post.....I've just had a banner informing me 'anotherbanana' has also replied to you. Now we are three.

Oh, and not forgetting a shout-out for the tech. dept. for sorting the issue.

• Like 1

Well, I could elaborate on the Veolia inspection of our fosse (which was not correct) or the fact that there is a facture for the emptying of the fosse, which was never done..  But, I'd have to type out a ton of crap, or copy the letter I sent to the Notaire / Agence Immobilier, etc.  That nobody is interested in reading anyway.

My mom is in the hospital in the USA, so I don't have a lot of extra time on my hands to post.  Constantly dealing with phone calls from doctors, rehab center and hospice folks.

Still I check in hoping to read less depressing things.

• 2 weeks later...

Fact of life unfortunately.  No matter what mankind has done for the common good, there will always be those to seek to corrupt it.  

The only thing necessary for evil to triumph in the world is that good men do nothing - Wikipedia.

Thankfully the remaining moderator acts for us.