A1 Regime du forfait Help!!!!!

milkeybar kid

Please, please help, could some one decipher just what this is about.

Originally an accountant did this but then said just carry on similar every year.

On form complimentaire.....2nd page Revenus Agricoles

Where it says "Si votre forfait n'est pas fixe, cochez la case" he had a cross in the box.

What does that cross imply?

Only now do I notice a stupid error made by me!!

For the last 3 years I had been putting the flippin cross in the 5HO -"Revenus imposables!!!!!!!

So what have I been implying here !!!

Thank you

[quote user="milkeybar kid"]Please, please help, could some one decipher just what this is about.

Originally an accountant did this but then said just carry on similar every year.

On form complimentaire.....2nd page Revenus Agricoles

Where it says "Si votre forfait n'est pas fixe, cochez la case" he had a cross in the box.

What does that cross imply?

Only now do I notice a stupid error made by me!!

For the last 3 years I had been putting the flippin cross in the 5HO -"Revenus imposables!!!!!!!

So what have I been implying here !!!

Thank you[/quote]

Hi,

The H section is for AEs who have opted for the fixed deduction of tax throughout the year taken with the social charges. An assessment is still done at the end of the year including all your income. Have you paid tax? If so ask at the tax office if you have paid too much as a result of your entry. It appears to me that the "non fixe" entry is made in the first 2 years of activity, and thereafter the tax (and cotisations) are based on the actual results of preceding years--but this is only my interpretation of some very complex stuff on the internet. You need to ask the relevant authorities.

Thank you Parsnips. A1 page 2 of the complimentaire I had understood was Revenus Agriculture ....for agriculture only this box we are referring to existed before AE came into being.

The property was a farm before we bought it and was thinking that it was the reason we were being charged a small agricultural figure . But as we have paid no tax as a result of my stupidity perhaps I let sleeping dogs lie and just put the cross in the correct place this time!

And watch what it generates on the Avis!! Also I will study it again and see what correlation the figure has with the cotisation!! Just want to take the opportunity in thanking everyone for all the tax help that has been posted by all. It puts a certain "AInfo" forum to shame, Bless!! ..which I only look at once a blue moon and have a chuckle!!