Income declaration 2011: dates to remember

Clair

The deadline for completing the 2011 paper declaration on your 2010 income is Monday, 30th May 2011 (midnight).

T
axpayers who choose to declare their income on "www.impots.gouv.fr" benefit from additional time, depending on their place of residence (province):

•    Thursday 9th June 9 2011 at midnight for the departments numbered 1 to 19,
  •    Thursday 16th June 2011 at midnight for the departments numbered 20 to 49
  •    Thursday 23rd June 2011 at midnight for the departments numbered 50 to 974.
Non-residents taxpayers residing in Europe, countries along the Mediterranean, North America and Africa must complete their paper or online declaration before Thursday, June 30, 2011 at midnight

Non-residents taxpayers residing in other countries must complete their paper or online declaration before Friday, July 15, 2011 at midnight.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I am probably being very stupid but I can't find the correct form to complete on the 'impots' website. We are non resident and making our first declaration of income from apartment rental. Is it the 2042 form that we have to print off and complete? As it is our first, I don't think we can make the declaration on line but I am never sure if I have read things correctly.

Thanks for the time limits - I see that we have until 30th June to submit our form.

Any help gratefully received

Thanks in advance

[quote user="rowland"]I am probably being very stupid but I can't find the correct form to complete on the 'impots' website. We are non resident and making our first declaration of income from apartment rental. Is it the 2042 form that we have to print off and complete? As it is our first, I don't think we can make the declaration on line but I am never sure if I have read things correctly. Thanks for the time limits - I see that we have until 30th June to submit our form. Any help gratefully received Thanks in advance[/quote]

I believe you will need to complete the 2042 (basic details) and the 2042C (showing rental income) and send it to the tax office for non-residents.