Sending parcels to UK at La Poste Post-Brexit

Woodrup

Ooh la la what a faff! 2 manhours and immeasurable stress for one small parcel.

Post Brexit sending stuff to UK is a nightmare.

Every christmas I send some produits locale and in return my mate sends me xmas puds and mince pies.

An hour trying to navigate La Poste website filling in their boxes to obtain and print the all important barcode to ... take to the local Poste where they print the parcel stickers. Except when the barcode doesn't work at the post office 😠. She looked at me blank, "There's no point in me going home and trying again I said, that's the barcode it gave me." So kindly she input all the info again at the desk, luckily only one other customer came in because this took another 30 minutes to do. And €19 to send a 500g tub of Savoie honey 😑.

At the end she said "Alors, you must have forgot to put something down on your form." Em no, all the info she asked me was the same as I used to obtain my barcode. Then finally I had to sign 4 FOUR labels, one of which was my copy.

That's the last time, next year I'll just do without my xmas puds and mince pies 😭

I will correct you sir.

La poste is a nightmare.

Their service is shìt full stop regardless of brexit.

Off topic a little bit……when they deliver to us they just lob parcels over our gate. Even when we are in.

We have gone to battle with them over this.

Not forgetting they charged us more taxes on an item delivered from the UK than the item was worth.

Stay clear of La poste.