Watch it you illegals

They are coming for you, you who have no papers, pay no tax, drive rusty, clapped out old van with UK plates, paid in cash!

Apparently those living in barrels and use the word โ€˜niceโ€™ and are prime targets!๐Ÿ˜…

https://www.lefigaro.fr/actualite-france/expulsions-gerald-darmanin-demande-aux-prefets-de-durcir-l-application-des-oqtf-20221117

ย 

14 hours ago, anotherbanana said:

Class, Norman, class!

What I want to know is, does that plaque on the wall say "Norman lives here" or is it like the blue plaques in the UK and Norman is just making sure that people will khow where he used to live before he quits his barrel for the last time?

Don't worry, Norman, I wish that you won't be leaving that barrel for decades yet๐Ÿ™‚

There might be a plaque likeย  that at the restaurant where they keep a table for me each day unless I phone to cancel.

The other day we joked that when I am gone they can put up a sign 'This table is at last available' as it is in a rather nice sun-trap position ๐Ÿ˜€

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hello i have just joined 5 mins ago,

I am legal and always have been (18yrs) we have lived here,

Now ref they're after you !!!!! I was only this last week returning to my parked "Legal" car only to find 4 police standing around it and one was kicking the Tyre , It was a freezing Friday and the street market was almost empty so i think the police had nothing better to do?

I really do love my car's (i have two one french 2cv and one the best English car's ever made)

I even let (she who must be obeyed) sit in the boot,

behind my car was a French rust heap with one of those very popular French head lights (the only one works type) the police looked inside my boot, "they had already checked all my paper work and the screen "Con/tech /Insur/ sticker and then one of the police waved the one head light working driver out onto the road so he could go on his way,

So they are not only coming for those who duck and dive.