No more cars (with combustion engine!) From 2035

Ken

The truth, I can, can you?

Patrick Michaels, currently the Director of the Center for the Study of Science at the Koch-founded and funded Cato Institute, has built a career curating doubt about climate change science and its impact on our environment. His contributions as an ‘expert’ to the multi-pronged strategy to stall action on climate change have been subsidized for decades by the industries that have the most to lose from any such action.

11 hours ago, Lehaut said:

The truth, I can, can you?

Patrick Michaels, currently the Director of the Center for the Study of Science at the Koch-founded and funded Cato Institute, has built a career curating doubt about climate change science and its impact on our environment. His contributions as an ‘expert’ to the multi-pronged strategy to stall action on climate change have been subsidized for decades by the industries that have the most to lose from any such action.

Any evidence for that?

11 hours ago, DaveLister said:

Small couple of interjections.

Professor Michaels has always admitted that the majority of his founding comes from the fossil fuel industry and that he was retained as an expert by the coal industry.

He is deceased.

Any evidence for that?

1 hour ago, Harnser said:

Any evidence for that?

Are you referring to my contribution to this thread?

If that is the case, my 'evidence' is the obituaries of the time and his own papers on the subject.

Lehaut's contribution gave the impression Professor Micheals was still alive and working for Cato. I was attempting to dispel that misconception and point out that although he was funded by the fossil fuel industry he made no attempt to hide it.

The video you link to was not made recently.