Les touristes britanniques de retour en Bretagne, yes indeed !

I tried to edit my comment about the paywall to add that I thought the article was of interest albeit restricted , but the forum software wouldn't allow it, saying that my editing attempt was too late, for heavens sake it was 5 minutes. Can't the powers to be do something about this silly rule?

1 hour ago, NickP said:

I tried to edit my comment about the paywall to add that I thought the article was of interest albeit restricted , but the forum software wouldn't allow it, saying that my editing attempt was too late, for heavens sake it was 5 minutes. Can't the powers to be do something about this silly rule?

I don't subscribe to Le Telegramme but I can read the article - I have no Idea why you come up against a paywall and I don't. Are you using a VPN by any chance?

No Harnser I'm not, just normal Orange live box.        This is what comes up:  

La suite est réservée aux abonné(e)s.

Abonnez-vous à partir de 1 € par mois et accédez sans limite à tous nos contenus.

Edited by NickP

It is the annual international kite festival on the coast at Berck here this weekend; the kites are amazing.  I dare not guess how many folk it attracts but like other events there and au Touquet it is immensely popular. After covid people are starved of air and outside activities so need to get out and about.

17 minutes ago, NormanH said:

I have no problem accessing the articles, not the ones in The Telegraph that you sometimes say you can't read Nick...

I wonder if it's my browser, Google Chrome. I'll try Firefox or Microsoft Edge, and see if there is any difference.

2 hours ago, NickP said:

I wonder if it's my browser, Google Chrome. I'll try Firefox or Microsoft Edge, and see if there is any difference.

I tried the other browsers, no difference. Never mind it's not the end of the world.  ? ?