A horrible story

anotherbanana

What this ‘discussion’ illustrates is that experiences differ greatly from one part of France to another, and surely the same in the UK.

Those ‘experiences’ will depend greatly (surely) on the location, day of the week and the time of day.

I can only speak of our experiences here in France in recent years.  

One awful one, which amounted to a bad initial misdiagnosis.  Mrs G could easily have died as a result.  However, it was dealt with and very effectively (helicopter transfer, immediate surgery, 6 mths off-site rehab).  Excellent final result.

A subsequent fall and fractured hip.  Sapeurs / pompiers here within 20 mins (not sure I could drive it myself in that time from where they’d come from!).  Surgery for a hip replacement & a couple of weeks rehab (again!!!)

Look, I can only say how it is down here.  Generally, pretty damm good.

11 hours ago, NormanH said:

Your posts serve no useful purpose except to perpetuate your delusions of the importance of Windbag Wheatley's unsubstantiated assertions. When useful information is needed a link to the relevant authority is useful; but when that is called for you fall back on uninformed ignorance.

Why Norman you excel yourself! Not a link to be seen! A whole sentence without one! I know it's a strain and Google is so much easier than thinking isn't it? Anyway, a start perhaps difficult though it is for the cerebral bits to actually work!! Perhaps 5 for effort!

15 hours ago, Ken said:

Why Norman you excel yourself! Not a link to be seen! A whole sentence without one! I know it's a strain and Google is so much easier than thinking isn't it? Anyway, a start perhaps difficult though it is for the cerebral bits to actually work!! Perhaps 5 for effort!

You prove my point. ?