Old age male Brits living in France who think they know everything....

Controversial thread alert !

Is it me, or are there too many old age male Brits living in France who think they know everything.

They know everything. Everything about everything. It is unbeliveable how much knowledge they have. 

These impotent male idiot types live here for five minutes....and they are gods of France. 

Been there done that. 

They really do your head in. Don't they ?

Every fecking forum you go on, these 'old age male Brits living in France' know everything'.

About life, screwing things into walls, doing this that and the other. 

I prefer women posters on French forum personally. 

So yeah, when I set up my French forum....only women are allowed on it. 

Jessus...old age male Brits living in France who think they know everything....GIVE IT A F***** REST

Rant over. 

Edited by alittlebitfrench
  • Thanks 1

Absolutely smashing rant! I am an old 'done it seen it and been there' old sod! Then again I have seen it and done it! Not one to boast but---No I won't!  I agree with you ; well for the most part anyway. It is a pain in the **** when people pontificate, boast or act superior without any real experience or longevity or even immaturity! I see them here all the time, they know it all; or at least Google does! Does anyone, other than you have an opinion, or must they only regurgitate a 'link'?

Never been on another forum, the clowns on this one are enough for me! Incidentally, despite my age I'm not impotent and I haven't lived here for five minutes! In defence of the 'older' types; and that is an expression rather than a statement of fact!  The young have little or no experience and are as stupid at times with their naivety  as an inmate in a nut house!

Anyway, keep it up its refreshing; one day someone will be saying the same of you!!!!

• Confused 1

51 minutes ago, betise said:

Take your protein pills and put your helmets on.... ?

Thanks, but no thanks I'll pass (not a Bowie fan), and just stick with my popcorn for this one.?

Somehow, I don't think this one will really fly.  Where are 'Miki' and 'Dicck Smith' when we need them?? ?

2 hours ago, betise said:

Oooh, I'm gonna be watching this one! 

Take your protein pills and put your helmets on.... ?

Sailors fighting in the dance hall
Oh man, look at those cavemen go
It's the freakiest show
Take a look at the lawman
Beating up the wrong guy (that is me BTW ?)
Oh man, wonder if he'll ever know
He's in the best selling show
Is there life on Mars?

14 hours ago, anotherbanana said:

He’s been banned from all the others for being a self opinionated old Brit ranter married to a French person who knows nothing about real France!?

I was banned from the FE forum thank you. All the rest I left with my head held high. 

In terms of the FE forum, I think everyone was banned at some stage to be fair. 

Edited by alittlebitfrench
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 18/02/2022 at 09:34, alittlebitfrench said:

I was banned from the FE forum thank you. All the rest I left with my head held high. 

In terms of the FE forum, I think everyone was banned at some stage to be fair. 

Apparently you were a pain in the ****, can't see it myself.?

7 minutes ago, DraytonBoy said:

From what I can work out, anybody who doesn't agree with the Scots mafia who run that "organisation" gets banned. I'm not a member but do lurk occasionally to see how the other half thinks, It's quiet amusing and slightly scary.?

47 minutes ago, DraytonBoy said:

I was a character ?

And I still am !

Forums should be full of characters. 

The only forums that work are full of characters. Giving it their two pence worth. 

I like indivduals. 

Otherwise you end up playing countdown/wordie/a jigsaw puzzle with anonymous people..... on a French forum. Which is wierd.