Easiest way to deregulated my SIRET number

Sharman

Hi, for purposes of retirement we have ceased our property management business in the Languedoc.  We have also had to move to Spain so that we can obtain our Australian pensions - sadly something we cannot do in France as the two countries do not have a Social Agreement (don’t ask … we don’t understand it either!).

So, to the question in hand, I am trying to find out if there is a form I can obtain from somewhere to send to ‘somewhere’ to close our SIRET off.  All on line info says go into your tax office etc. etc., well, that’s not possible now being in Spain. I also approached our pretty useless accountant who has put in our annual returns for past 5 years and haven’t even received acknowledgement of receiving the email from him.  (He must have realised very little money and a lot of fiddly work would be all he would get from us in the future!).

We need to get the proof of deregistration of SIRET fairly quickly now as we have an appointment in two weeks to submit our Oz pension applications and support documents (of which this would be one).  Also we still have to pay a hefty amount each month for business insurance until we send insurance company the de registration document (or so they say).  …. Might just close the bank account it’s going out of!! ?

If anyone can shed any light on this we would be eternally grateful.

It depends how you are registered, what your business structure you chose.

If you registered as auto entrepreneur / micro entrepreneur you can close your business online from your espace client with URSSAF, there is an option for modification/radiation.

But if you use an accountant I guess you are not ME.

This may helo https://www.insee.fr/fr/information/1972064