Wordle

Ken

Not normally an 'addict' sort of person, other than exercise but 'Wordle' has grabbed me and I start my day (around 5.30 a.m) finding the hidden word. So far 100% and have been doing it for a couple of weeks. If you like sudoku or other puzzles then this is quite good. It gets the brain going but isn't particularly difficult, just puzzling !!

Easy to find, just type in wordle.

6 hours ago, anotherbanana said:

Why start your day so early in the morning, I am sure wordle will wait?

Early! The day can't start early enough! Yes, wordle can wait, I can't!!!!  Anyway the cats enjoy an early breakfast though they haven't yet mastered wordle ! No paper round though I'm usually returning from a run when many seem to be just getting out of bed with the day half gone! What a waste!

7 hours ago, anotherbanana said:

Haha, no Ken, we have an ‘open bowl’ policy here, I just top it up as needed. He has never been greedy or obsessive about food though cheese does make him very interested indeed.

By the time you get up and top it up it must be stale!!! I'm sure he would prefer that you get up and feed him at 5.3O!!!!!  Just what is the world coming to that cats and dogs don't come first?

As long as it remains in the present format I will do it. If it becomes something else then I won't! One word a day is fine by the way, otherwise you could sit in front of the computer for hours, not a good thing.

We shall see!