Looking to sell an established Artisanal manufacturing business

INE

Hi

I am hoping this post will generate some ideàs as to how and where would be the best place to sell an established business

given the Covid pandemic and many people looking to exit urbain dwelling and seeking more forfilling professional activities we think it could be a good time to search for someone to succeed us in our activity

we design, craft and sell bespoke boots and footwear, the company can trace its roots back 100 years, we have been present on the Internet for 20 years and have customers worldwide.

the business today is very much B to C , although B to B would not be difficult to re - activate.

Welcoming help and advice 

On 13/12/2021 at 10:52, INE said:

Hi

I am hoping this post will generate some ideàs as to how and where would be the best place to sell an established business

given the Covid pandemic and many people looking to exit urbain dwelling and seeking more forfilling professional activities we think it could be a good time to search for someone to succeed us in our activity

we design, craft and sell bespoke boots and footwear, the company can trace its roots back 100 years, we have been present on the Internet for 20 years and have customers worldwide.

the business today is very much B to C , although B to B would not be difficult to re - activate.

Welcoming help and advice 

Assuming you employ crafts people/ artisans I would investigate the possibility of selling the company to the people that currently work for you.

I vaguely remember that there was some sort of financing scheme for this.