Does anyone know Angouleme??

I have made an appointment with the Credit Lyonnaise for next week to open a bank account.  We thought this would be handy as it was the bank we used (with our cash cards) in March when we stayed in the Mecure Hotel.  The Mercure is in Les Places des Halles & the bank was only round the corner.   I've now realised that I've got the wrong bank (plonker [:$]) & need HELP!!

I know it's a long shot - but does anyone know which bank is around that area - opposite Le Chat Noir restaurant? - who incidently do the most wonderful hot chocolate with cream!! [:)]

the street round the corner is ave col de gaulle lcl is there  numero indigo 0820824102  fax0033545974346  .there are also several other agences in angouleme but this is the only one next to place des halles  does this help.

Hi This is Credit lyonnaise, there is another bank there also, but its much smaller.

We bank at C, L, there, if it helps there is a departmental manager there called M Tanguy, he speaks excellent english and is very helpfull.

The best hot chocolate is in Parfum Sucrée, they also do fantastic cakes and chocolates.

If you want to know anything else about Angouleme please don't hessitate to ask, we have lived near since 2002.

sandt & ninahookins - you're brilliant!!  Thank you so much - we will call & arrange an appointment now we know the address & have a contact name.  I'll also be following up the hot chocolate tip - there goes the diet for another few weeks!!  [:D]

Thank you - again!!