Chinese supermarket

Hi,

Currently in Easingwold before returning to near Montguyon (17). Spending 2-3 weeks in Uk then back to French property for 10 - 12 days.  Have done this for 30 months now, so know every roundabout and speed camera on my route when I drive.!

How long have you been in China etc?

Regards

David

Can't really help with the Chinese supermarket (although I think I recall seeing one in Cognac last year)! Is this area a refuge for folk from North Yorkshire. We live near Bedale and have a house near Champagne Mouton![:)]

In Angouleme there is a small shop in the centre where Geant is. I saw it today but was too shopped out to look at it. They were selling ready made food (cold) and had a restaurant bit at the back i think. Don't know what else they sell. Sorry i'll look properly next time!

Louise

I've been in China since Febraury. Miss my abode in France, and lovely North Yorkshire for that matter, but it's a lot of fun here too. Bedale, now that is close, probably know your village. We'll all have to get together for a night of Old Peculiar, Wenslydale Cheese and Yorkshire Puds.Big Smile [:D]

ps Sorry for then thread hijack Cry Out [:'(]

Hi,

Found your location on D739. Pass this road on N10 on my journey to property each month.

Haven't seen Chinese supermarket on the N10 yet!. There is a Chinese Restaurant near Nonancourt on N154 just before dual carriageway to Evreux & Rouen.  Never had time to stop as on way to catch Speedferries in Boulogne.

Have a good day. Weather in N Yorks Fine, Sunny, Blues Skies & Cold!!. Frost tonigh and winter coming.

Will get weather report from wife in Charente Maritime near Montguyon in 10 mins.

David J